Military 1st 100k Photo Competition Official Rules
Military 1st 100k Photo Competition is organised by MMG Trading Ltd, Unit 1, Fourth Avenue, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1DB, United Kingdom. MMG Trading Ltd, also referred to as the Company or the Organiser provides the Prizes.
The aim of the Competition is the celebration of reaching 100,000 followers on the Military 1st official Instagram account and the promotion of the Military 1st website.
2nd Prize – Hazard 4 Objective Small SLR Bag Black
3rd Prize - Hazard 4 Forward Observer MOLLE SLR Camera Bin Black
No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Organiser's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. One prize by one winner.
How to enter:
Contestants can enter the Competition through the Pancake Laboratories, Inc. app ("Competition") via the link
The rules of entry:
Each contestant is obliged to:
Upload a photo from the computer or share an Instagram photo featuring product/s purchased from the Military 1st website (required)
Provide the photo title and entry description, including the name of the product/s shown on your picture (required)
Enter his/hers full name (required)
Provide legitimate email address (required)
Vote for their favourite entries (optional)
Invite friends who can participate in the Competition (optional)
The entry must fulfil all Competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize.
Terms and Conditions
1. By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
2. Copyright and Content. When uploading a photo, You are solely responsible for its content and for any offence, claims or damages that arise from the content of that Image. By entering a competition, You represent and warrant that Your entry is an original work of authorship and does not violate any third party's proprietary or intellectual property rights. If Your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Military 1st. If the content of Your entry is claimed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at Your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Military 1st from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Military 1st may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party's right.
3. Eligibility. You must be at least 18 years old to enter. Employees of the Organiser, their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. One (1) entry per person. The Organiser is not responsible for lost, deleted, incomplete, or late entries.
4. Duration. The Competition will begin on the 29th of March 2021 GMT (+00:00) UTC and will continue until and including the 29th of April 2021 GMT (+00:00) UTC. The Organiser reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Competition, in whole or in part, or modify the Competition in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. The Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the Competition in its entirety, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorised human intervention. In the case of cancellation of the Competition, the Organiser will post information regarding this across Military 1st social media channels and via email.
5. The effective date of entries. Entries will be effective on the day received. All entries become the exclusive property of MMG Trading Ltd and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering this Competition, contestants agree for their emails to be used to help choose and announce a winner and to send regular Military 1st newsletters with the latest news, discounts, and special offers. Any personal information collected will be used in accordance with the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
6. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the email account's authorised account holder.
7. Selection of winners. The three entries with the most votes ("Likes"), in order, from the highest number of votes to the third-highest number of votes, win. The winner's selection will be held on the 30th of April 2021.
8. Odds. The odds of winning depend on the number of votes ("Likes") received. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant making, or attempting to make, multiple votes which we, in our sole discretion but acting reasonably, consider to be suspicious, fraudulent, or attempting to excessively manipulate the outcome of the vote.
9. Notification of winners. The winner's announcement will be held on the 30th of April 2021. The winners must agree to the use of his/hers name for advertising or promotion without further compensation. The winners will be notified by email and through Military 1st social media channels. The email to the winners will be sent within 48 hours after the Competition end date. The winners must contact the Organiser within two calendar days from the time the notification was sent to claim their prize. Failure to contact the Organiser within that 2-day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant. After this period, we reserve the right to award unclaimed prizes to the new winners or not to award them at all. No exceptions will be made to this rule. The Organiser is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners. All decisions are final and binding.
10. Shipment. The prizes will be shipped to the winners with the quickest shipping method available, depending on the country of the residence. The winners will not be responsible for the shipping costs.
11. Other conditions. The Organiser, their advertising, promotion and fulfilment agencies and legal advisers are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible, or postage due entries; (II) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Organiser that may cause Competition to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Competition, or from participation in the Competition; or (VI) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Competition.
12. Indemnification. You agree to release and hold the Organiser, their employees, advertising, promotion and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisers, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Competition, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
13. This Competition is in no way sponsored endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. You understand that You are providing Your information to MMG Trading Ltd, the Organiser, not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
In a case of users that identify with their Facebook account, users will be required to authorise the basic permissions and email to the Facebook app associated with the promotion. These permissions will be used to (1) pre-fill the registration form, (2) obtain the user's profile picture, and (3) use their Facebook ID to check the number of times user registers in the promotion.
14. These regulations come into force on the date of commencement of the Competition.
15. The Organiser reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions (also during the contest).
16. In all matters relating to the Organiser, please contact the Organiser via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.